[Ohio-talk] FW: Disability Awareness Luncheon at Cleveland City Hall

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 15:50:59 UTC 2014

Read Below!

ST

From: McNamara, Mary [mailto:MMcNamara at city.cleveland.oh.us]
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2014 10:55 AM
Cc: Hunter, Tanesha
Subject: Disability Awareness Luncheon at Cleveland City Hall

Good morning,

Please find attached an invitation to our annual Disability Awareness
Luncheon at Cleveland City Hall on 10/23/2014.

You have attended one of our past luncheons and we wanted to be sure you
received this year's invitation.

We are looking forward to this year's luncheon and celebration and hope we
might see you there.

Best,

Mary McNamara

Mary McNamara, LISW- S

Administrative Manager

Cleveland Department of Aging, an Aging and Disability Resource Center

75 Erieview Plaza, 2nd Floor

Cleveland OH 44114

O: 216.664.3811

C: 216.857.1089

F: 216.664.2218

 <http://www.city.cleveland.oh.us/> www.city.cleveland.oh.us

We are here to help.

intended recipient(s) and may contain private, confidential, and/or
privileged information. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, employee,
or individual responsible for delivering this message, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original e-mail message