[Ohio-talk] Action Needed

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 05:33:16 UTC 2014

I want to thank everyone who participated in the Board of Directors meeting yesterday. We have a lot to do between now and convention. Here are the immediate action items.
We need to decide on a final name for our fund raiser. I need your suggestions by noon on Monday. If I haven’t received your suggestion by then, then I will do what I can with the suggestions I have.

Those who were at the meeting received information to give to potential sponsors of our fund raiser. we will be sure that we distribute electronic copies of these documents by Monday.

The next item has to do with the parents division. Carol Akers will work with members of the board and others to begin to contact parents of blind children to  find out how we can be of assistance to them and to encourage them to get involved with the parents division and to come to the convention.

I do not have a set day and time yet, but we will have a conference call during the week of September 29 so that we can report our progress to each other. Pay attention to the list so that you will know when to be on the call.

Thanks.

Eric