[Ohio-talk] At Large Chapter Teleconference

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Sat Sep 27 15:25:52 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,
This is just a reminder.
The At Large Teleconference for September will be September 28, 2014 at 7:30 p.m.
Please dial 605-475-4875 followed by the pound sign. The access code is:
201-909.
We will be discussing the State Convention, New Chapters and revitalized Chapters, Membership and the Beatlemania at Convention.
Hope you will all be able to join us on the call tomorrow night.
All are welcome.
We have a new member. Her name is Cheryl Wilcox and she hails from Marion, Ohio. Please make her feel welcome.
Colleen Roth, President;
At Large Chapter;
NFB of Ohio;