[Ohio-talk] students' fundraiser

Barb Fohl barbfohl at pobox.com
Sat Sep 27 22:15:29 UTC 2014

Thank you Lorain County!  I used my $25 gift caard for Amozon.com today to purchase 2 cd's.  With shipping and handling, the total came to $25.93, so I only had to put .93 on my credit card.  I'd tell you who the cd's are by, but I haven't learned to spell her name yet.  She was 10 years old when she started singing opera and classical music with a voice that sounded like an adult.  She's probably 12 or 13 now.  I'm pleased to say that I should receive them Thursday or Friday.