[Ohio-talk] Conference Call Reminder

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 12:51:44 UTC 2014

This is a reminder, that, tonight we will have a call to discuss our progress with our convention fund raiser which includes the auction. We will also discuss the progress of the parents division in the effort to find new members and new leaders.
Finally, we will talk about what to do after the banquet. Please don't miss this call. Everyone is welcome.
	Shortly before 7:30 call (605) 475-4875. Use access code 201909 followed by the pound sign. See you on the call.