[Ohio-talk] Leadership Breakfast at Convention

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 19:01:41 UTC 2014

The Sunday morning leadership breakfast at convention is for chapter and division presidents and treasurers. the start time will be 7:15 AM. This will give everyone time to get breakfast and settled in so that discussion can begin at 7:30. Dr. Maurer will be our National Representative and we will want to use his time well.

the cost of the breakfast is $13, and checks should be sent directly to Sherry Ruth.

Thanks.

Eric