[Ohio-talk] Inquiring Status about Drive For '75

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 1 13:11:48 UTC 2015

Sherry Ruth can confirm this but I think that we are about at 4 thousand dollars for the campaign so far and we have until May 31st to get more.

Jw

Dr. JW Smith
Associate Professor
School of Communication Studies
Lasher Hall, Rm. 112
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu
T: 740-593-4838
F: 740-593-4810

*Ask me about the newly revised Ohio Fellows Program or visit http://www.ohio.edu/univcollege/ohiofellows.cfm

"Regarding the past, change what you can, and can what you can't."
"Our minds are like parachutes. They work best when they are open."