[Ohio-talk] summer work and learn program

Annette annettelutz at att.net
Sat Apr 4 21:05:45 UTC 2015

Hi Kelsey,

My daughter did this program 3 times, and it's very good at learning job skills and independent living skills, but BSBI seems pretty fussy about the rules. Even though it list the age limit as 24, they really seem to want to hear it to those still in high school or just graduated. They will try to match you with a job in a field of interest, but are limited by the companies who agree to have students from the program.

Hope this helps.

Annette Lutz

Sent from my iPhone