[Ohio-talk] Greetings from Jordy Stringer.

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 19:11:10 UTC 2015

Salutations Ohio listers. I am proud to announce that as of April 1, 2015, I am again a resident of the state of Ohio. I look forward to getting to know those of you who I am not yet acquainted with here in Columbus and all surrounding areas. I'm looking for information about chapter meetings locations, and times for the Columbus chapter. Any information would be very much appreciated. I look forward to networking, and working with all of you!
Jordy D Stringer, president, performing arts division, national Federation of the blind

Jordy D. Stringer Sent from my iPhone