[Ohio-talk] Greetings from Jordy Stringer.

Payne, Richard L (Synchrony Financial) richard.payne at synchronyfinancial.com
Mon Apr 6 19:43:44 UTC 2015

Welcome back

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jordy Stringer via Ohio-talk
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2015 3:11 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Greetings from Jordy Stringer.

Salutations Ohio listers. I am proud to announce that as of April 1, 2015, I am again a resident of the state of Ohio. I look forward to getting to know those of you who I am not yet acquainted with here in Columbus and all surrounding areas. I'm looking for information about chapter meetings locations, and times for the Columbus chapter. Any information would be very much appreciated. I look forward to networking, and working with all of you!
Jordy D Stringer, president, performing arts division, national Federation of the blind

Jordy D. Stringer Sent from my iPhone