[Ohio-talk] Board Meeting Agenda

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 17:53:06 UTC 2015

It is just about 20 hours before the Board meeting and Richard is saying Where’s the agenda? I need the agenda!!!

You will find it below.

Whether or not you are on the Board, you are invited and welcome to attend and participate in our meeting.

Shortly before 10:00 AM., call  (712) 775-7031. The meeting ID is 900797801 followed by the pound sign. I look forward to talking to you then.

Agenda
Board of Directors Meeting
April 11, 2015

Roll call and introductions

Approval of January and February minutes

Happy birthday to Tom Ruth in song

Personal updates: William H., Grandma Cheryl, and Barb Fohl

Financial report
Where are we financially?

Major fund raiser ideas
  Drive for 75
  Scrip Ohio
  Other fund raising Ideas and discussion

National convention items
   Contributions for national funds:
	NFB Camp, White Cane Fund,  tenBroek Fund,  SUN Fund, door prizes
  Candy sales
  Jernigan tickets
  Ohio responsibilities at convention
  Art work and hospitality
  Who's going?

Cleveland chapter trip to Baltimore

BELL Program

New brochure

parents division

Legislative  report includes OOD and guide dogs

Membership

Other committee reports

Buckeye Bulletin

Vehicle Donation Program