[Ohio-talk] FW: Challenged by Choice and Disabilities Speak

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 13 14:04:55 UTC 2015

Please see the announcement below and please know that I plan on shaking them up this Thursday.

Jw

Dr. JW Smith
Associate Professor
School of Communication Studies
Lasher Hall, Rm. 112
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu>
T: 740-593-4838
F: 740-593-4810

*Ask me about the newly revised Ohio Fellows Program or visit http://www.ohio.edu/univcollege/ohiofellows.cfm

"Regarding the past, change what you can, and can what you can't."
"Our minds are like parachutes. They work best when they are open."