[Ohio-talk] braille monitor

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 03:48:16 UTC 2015

Hi, Kelsey,

Here are two suggestions, the first is probably your better shot but
try both if you like.

I would send it as a jpeg file.  Those are image-specific files rather
than pdfs.  You can then use paint which is free on windows computers
to convert the resolution.  I found a step-by-step guide how to do
this by just googling it when I ran into a similar problem a few years
ago.

The other option would be to send the picture to someone with an
IPhone 5 or higher and ask them to take a screen shot of it.  They can
also do some touching up that the older versions of the camera aren't
as good at.  I really don't know if that will change the resolution or
not, but in theory since the phone is taking a new picture of what is
on the screen it may work.

Good luck.