[Ohio-talk] Jernigan fund drawing tickets

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 16:51:35 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

Ohio has been sent forty Jernigan fund drawing tickets to sell. The proceeds
from this drawing go  to assist first-time convention attendees.  Each
ticket costs $10. The winner receives convention attendance for two people
and $1,000 cash to spend. The chapter or division of the person who sells
the winning ticket receives $500. Presidents of chapters and divisions
should let me know by email or phone how many tickets  you and your members
can sell. I will send the tickets to you. Ohio will pay for these tickets if
they are not sold, as I understand it.

Shelbi

Shelbiah1 at gmail.com

(614) 558-8059