[Ohio-talk] NFB and ACB

NMPBRAT at aol.com NMPBRAT at aol.com
Sun Apr 19 05:07:48 UTC 2015

Well, I too am a member of both organizations.  I think  for me, I agree
with some aspects of each organizations philosophies....and  disagree with
others.  I'm kind of that way with politics as well, I  guess....in that, I
don't hold a hard party line.   I think you can be  a part of both if you are
willing to respect and appreciate each organization's  beliefs, strengths,
and what they can "bring to the table"....as I  personally see merit in both.
Just my thoughts!
Respectfully,
Nicole

In a message dated 4/18/2015 9:52:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,