[Ohio-talk] The Blind Side just got intresting!

Darnell Johnson darnell937 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 19:32:34 UTC 2015

Hey there! Check out the blind side today as I talk about our trip to
Baltimore, Md. It airs on KJSCRadio. you can go to www.kjscradio.com
to listen. Don't have internet or wifi? no problem!  you can call the
folowingnumbers below.
To listen on audio now call, 213-401-0087
To listen on Zino Radio, call 605-562-6103
If you would like to call us while we're on the air or during brakes,
call 602-399-0983. Pleas note that long distance charges may apply. If
you're using flat rate long distance, or unlimited, you should be
fine. Happy listening.
Oh, one more thing, the Blind Side airs on Tuesdays from 8-9:00 PM
eastern time. Then after that stay tuned for the Family Room, where we
get random.