[Ohio-talk] Comedy Night

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Wed Apr 22 11:54:47 UTC 2015

HI Megan,

I love jokes!  Now we just have to convince the convention committee that comedy night would be a good idea--both as a fundraiser and a good way to uplift our spirits.

Of course, since the state convention will be held in Independence, a town near Cleveland, I or others in this area would need to do a little research to come up with one or two performers. Then there's the issue about paying these comics.  I don't think they would want to do a benefit for us.
I hope this idea is catchy among our affiliate's decision makers.  Time will tell.

Milena Zavoli