[Ohio-talk] Go Fund ME

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 21:43:36 UTC 2015

Good Afternoon,

I would like to invite you and to spread the word about an exciting
opportunity to give back a little of what you have received.  I have created
a GO Fund Me account and have pasted the info on websites.  The mission is
to assist 75 or more to the National Federation of the Blind Convention 2015
in Orlando Florida.  Please consider donating to transform a life of someone
with blindness.  The site is safe and accessible.  I have tried it and it is
easy to navigate.

Please tell anyone you come in contact with.

All funds will be used to enhance the lives of the blind in Ohio.

For more information, please contact me.  The link is below.

Suzanne

gofundme.com/srsr5nw