[Ohio-talk] Jernigan drawing tickets

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 08:03:52 UTC 2015

Dayton will take 7 tickets

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Shelbi
Hindel via Ohio-talk
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 8:29 PM
To: ohio talk
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Jernigan drawing tickets

I still have Jernigan drawing tickets that need to be sold. There are 25
unspoken for. Chapter and Division presidents let me know how many your
group will take responsibility for. Ohio will pay for those that are not
sold, as I understand the program in our state. You can email me at
shelbiah1 at gmail.com or leave a voice message at (614) 558-8059. I'll need
the address to send tickets to. Remember the prize is a trip for two to 2016
national convention with $1,000 cash to spend. The chapter or division of
the person who sells the winning ticket receives $500.

Shelbi