[Ohio-talk] Freedom Scientific JAWS Training Program

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Sat Apr 25 06:45:49 UTC 2015

Hello Readers,

Although it's pricey, anyone can buy this JAWS training program.  If you think of it, an agency professional undoubtedly would charge much more, only you wouldn't be paying for it, at least not directly.  It's the whole story all over again.  Everyone wants a free-bee or a low-cost product or service because we can't afford it.  Why can't we afford it?  It all harps back to the unemployment situation among the blind, keeping us poor and unable to enjoy life like many others.

Milena Zavoli