[Ohio-talk] Watches

barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 17:19:23 UTC 2015

could not have managed while I was teaching without a braille watch. I still wear one every day and am lost without it. I agree that you do not want a student of patient being reminded that you are keeping tabs on the time, but you must know what time it is at any moment. The Braille watch is the answer. I use a Seiko, which is a bit more expensive but lasts. You can master using it in about five minutes
Barbara Pierce
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you zwant; blindness is not what holds you back.