[Ohio-talk] Day 5 of NFBO campaign

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Sat Aug 1 11:38:18 UTC 2015

Hi Listers,

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Good morning!

It's a new day at day 5 of our Schwans Cares campaign.  With a new day also comes a new opportunity to buy an eGift card to benefit the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

That means we have 40 days left to buy eGiftcards at $25.  EGift cards benefit the NFBO most because they yield a higher percentage of funds for the Federation.  When you buy an eGift card at $25, the Federation gets $10 in return.  That's 40%!

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Remember, during the active period, a grocery order is worth 20% and an eGift card is worth 40%.  If each of us buys one $25 eGift card, the affiliate gets $10 out of that transaction.  EGift cards can only be purchased online for $25, one per customer, per campaign, and cannot be combined with any other offer. EGift cards never expire, so they can be used whenever is best for you.  The active period expires September 10, 2015.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Please use ID 21538 to order an online eGift card.  Additionally, use ID 21538 to order groceries online, or over the phone by calling (855) 870-7208.  Press option 1 for customer service questions or press 2 to place an order.  Customer service hours are from 9 to 6 Eastern time and the ordering line is open from 7 AM to 11 PM Eastern time, Monday through Friday.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Tell your friends and family about our fundraiser.  Buying a $25 eGift card will earn the Federation $10 and is, for most of us, a painless way to give to our affiliate.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can post this information on the social medias. Let's get as many as possible to purchase eGift cards while we are still in the active period.

If you have any questions, please e-mail or call me at (216) 939-0502.

Let's keep a good thing going!

 Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and live the life you want. Don't cook tonight. Pamper your taste buds with delicious Schwan's Foods. Call 1-855-870-7208 or order online and cite Campaign ID 21538!
https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Milena Zavoli