[Ohio-talk] good idea or not

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Aug 13 20:47:21 UTC 2015

Jerry, I think this benefits the family much more than the girl.  If
she were a pre teen or older I would have a very different opinion.  I
think this is about adults feeling like they are doing something good
for this poor little girl.  We took our grand daughter, 10 at the
time, to Europe with us.  It was at our expense and we did it so she
could visit her uncle.  She is now 13 and I asked her what she
remembered about the trip and she doesn't remember too much.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053