[Ohio-talk] good idea or not

Gloria Robinson grob702 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 15:55:38 UTC 2015

Hello everyone, this is Gloria Robinson from the Miami Valley chapter. I just want to say, that they are aligned lot of blind people who have given their children up, because of people telling them they're not able to take care of their children. But I think what we all need to do in the state of Ohio is rally up and get together, and attack Department of job and family services. They are so convinced, that we can't babysit children are we cannot

Sent from my iPhone