[Ohio-talk] Schwans Cares--Day 21 and Counting

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Sat Aug 15 17:14:05 UTC 2015

Dear Readers,

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

I looked at our campaign page today on SchwansCares.com, and to my surprise, I found a new participant.  The donor does not wish to be indentified and an eGift card was purchased, giving us a grand total of $171.83.  Thank you, Anonymous!
 At Schwans Cares, you don't need to identify yourself; all donations are welcome!

We are at Day 19 and have only 26 days to go to complete the "active" period.  We need your help to spread the word about Schwans Cares.  We need you to tell others that Schwans has a variety of food products that can make your life easier.  Among some of these items are:

California Vegetable Blend: Item 764, $5.98, serves 10
Mini Supersweet Corn On the Cob (seasonal): Item 768, $5.29, serves 8.
creamy garlic chicken meal kit:  Item 757, $11.09, serves 3
Chicken and Broccoli with Creamy Cheesy Rice Meal Kit:  Item 695, $11.09, serves 4
Sweet Chili Chicken Skillet Meal:  Item 714, $11.49, Serves 3.
Creamy Marinara and Cavatappi Pasta (while supplies last):  Item 550, $10.78, serves 3
Chicken Marinara and Tortellini Skillet Meal Kit (while supplies last):  Item 551, $11.99, serves 4
Pierogies:  Item 778 $7.80, serves 8
Cashew Chicken meal kit, Item 447, $11.21, serves 3
chicken alfredo rigatoni meal kit:  Item 696, $11.09, serves 4
Fully cooked beef pot roast with gravy:  item 424, $27.99, serves 10
Mini beef pot roast, item 402, $17.99, serves 4
Fully cooked angus meatloaf slices, item 399, $14.24, serves 7
Fully cooked Angus chopped beef steak:  item 462, $14.40, serves 8
Fully cooked sausage links:  Item 411, $8.75, serves 11
Natural casing wieners:  item 428, $8.99, serves 10
Seasoned Turkey Jack Burgers (seasonal):  Item 445, $12.99, serves 6
beer-battered Alaska cod: Item 515, $15.24, serves 4

Hearty Baked Ziti:  Item 703, $11.28, serves 5.
Tilapia Loins with seven-herb spice blend: Item 578, $10.57, serves 4
Roasted Turkey Tenders with Gravy and Mashed Potatoes:  Item 750, $16.96, serves 4
Chicken Lo Mein:  item 450, $11.21, serves 3
Orange Chicken Skillet Meal: Item 446, $11.25, serves 3.
Fire Roasted Chicken and Vegetables with Terriyaki Sauce:  Item 413; $11.99, serves 4.
Cheese and herb biscuits:  Item 663, $7.78, serves 18
Chicken Fajita Queso Skillet Meal: Item 431, $11.99, serves 4.
Shredded Chicken Chipotle Tacos:  Item 601, $10.99, serves 3
Vanilla Fudge Sundae ice cream cones:  Item 016, $10.09, serves 12
Chip and Mint ice cream sundae cones:  Item 049, $5.50, serves 14

These are but some of the items you can order.  The online shopping page has many more listed.  Shawn and I have tried most of these items and we plan to order again!

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

There are some who say, "Well, I
live alone, and I have no need for these skillet-meal kits or family-size dinners."  The skillet meals are great because you take out what you need and store the rest in freezer bags.  If the skillet meals contain packets, as do some of the kits, you can assemble and cook the whole kit and store the rest in a food storage container, such as Rubber Maid or Glad.  The same goes for the family-size dinners.  Alternatively, you can avoid storage if you order the LiveSmart meals for one, and there are quite a few of them.

Here is a brief list:

Tuscan vegetable soup:  Item 842, $4.45, serves 1
Chili with beans:  Item 841, $4.45, serves 1
Roasted turkey and vegetables dinner:  item 734, $4.45, serves 1
Rotini Alfredo with broccoli florets:  Item 793, $4.45, serves 1
Macaroni and cheese:  Item 751, $3.86, serves 1
Spaghetti and meat Sauce Dinner:  Item 741, $4.45, serves 1
Meat lasagna with four cheese blend:  Item 709, $5.25, serves 2
Bruschetta pizza:  Item 661, $4.45, serves 2
Individual deep-dish pepperoni pizza:  Item 610, $12.13, serves 6
Individual deep-dish supreme pizza:  Item 611, $12.13, serves 6
Individual deep-dish cheese pizza:  Item 612, $12.13, serves 6
Individual deep-dish sausage pizza:  Item 609, $12.13, serves 6
Note:  The individual pizzas are single-wrapped pizza pies about twice the size of a hamburger patty.  Again, you just take out what you need and freeze the rest.

I hope these grocery items have given you an idea of what Schwans has to offer and that you'll take advantage of these delectable treats while we are still in the "active" period.  At this time, it is imperative that you buy eGift cards at $25 as this will generate a 40% return of $10 for the affiliate.  EGift cards can only be bought during the "active" period, one per customer, per campaign.  You can use your eGift card anytime, but it's best to use it during the "Annuity" period, when the percentage return is smaller--5%.  Even though an eGift card cannot be combined with any other offer, you can use it even after the "annuity" period when we are no longer featuring this campaign.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

If you have already used your eGift card or wish to order groceries without it during the "active" period, that will generate 20% for the NFBO, although it would take $50 to achieve that same return of $10.  That's still useful!

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Give yourself a break!  Save a trip to the supermarket and reach for the convenience of grocery items in your freezer that only Schwans can offer.  Go online at

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

or talk to one of Schwans Cares friendly customer service representatives at (855) 870-7208 and cite Campaign ID 21538 when you place your order.

For customer service questions, business hours are from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern time,  Monday through Friday.  To place a telephone order, business hours are from 8 AM to 11 PM Eastern time.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

If you have questions, please e-mail me at mzavoli at roadrunner.com or call (216) 939-0502.

Thank you. Now, let's go forward and make Schwans Cares a campaign to remember!

Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and live the life you want. Don't cook tonight. Pamper your taste buds with delicious Schwan's Foods. Call 1-855-870-7208 or order online and cite Campaign ID 21538!
https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Milena Zavoli,
Campaign Coordinator