[Ohio-talk] Schwans Cares Campaign To benefit The National Federation Of The Blind--Day 26

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Sun Aug 23 01:07:23 UTC 2015

Greetings Listers,

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

 We only have 19 days left of the Schwans Cares Campaign to benefit the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO), and our tally is still at $245.  Can I count on you to buy an eGift card for $25?  When you do,
the NFBO gets 40% or $10.  Can I count on you to order groceries?  When you do, the NFBO gets 20% of your total order amount.  Can I count you in?
I know I can!

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Just think! If each of us buys one $25 eGift card, the affiliate gets $10 and if at least 100 supporters buy an eGift card, we raise $1,000!.  EGift cards can only be purchased online for $25, one per customer, per campaign, and cannot be combined with any other offer. EGift cards never expire, so they can be used anytime, although I recommend using them during the “annuity” period when grocery orders generate 5% for the NFBO. .

Please use ID 21538 to order an online eGift card.
Additionally, use ID 21538 to order groceries online, or over the phone by calling (855) 870-7208.  Press option 1 for customer service questions or press 2 to place an order.  Customer service hours are from 9 to 6 Eastern time and the ordering line is open from 7 AM to 11 PM Eastern time, Monday through Friday.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

I have a few recommendations to make for those of you who are on the fence about trying Schwans.

Try the turkey Tenders with Gravy and Mashed Potatoes, #750 | Serves 4, $16.99
This meal contains delicious, tender, slow-roasted turkey medallions in rich, made-from-scratch gravy with a hearty helping of chunky mashed potatoes. You have the opportunity to customize this dish- we’ve separated the gravy and turkey from the mashed potatoes! A great, anytime dinner for four.

Mini Sweet Corn on the Cob - SEASONAL, #768 | Serves 8, $5.29 (The corn is so sweet, you can't just have one ear).
Mini Super Sweet Corn on the Cob is back for the Season! Fun to eat and tasty too, our Grade A corn on the cob boasts amazing flavor, color and texture.

 To complete your meal, serve a nice slice of Apple Pie (#085) for a sweet ending!

This is but one possible meal combination and there are many more featured on the Schwans Cares shopping page as there are over 350 items from which to choose.

Tell your friends and family about our fundraiser.  If you have any questions, please e-mail or call me at (216) 939-0502.

Give Schwans a try, and you might be surprised!

Once again, thank you very much to all who have ordered eGift cards and/or groceries!

Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and live the life you want. Don't cook tonight. Pamper your taste buds with delicious Schwan's Foods. Call 1-855-870-7208 or order online and cite Campaign ID 21538!
https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Milena Zavoli