[Ohio-talk] Schwans Cares Campaign TO Benefit The National Federation Of The Blind Of Ohio--Day 28

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Mon Aug 24 21:13:53 UTC 2015

Dear Readers,

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

We have only 17 days remaining in the Schwans Cares Campaign to benefit the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, and Richard is right.  The tally is now close to $275 or precisely, $274.22.  I called the Schwans Cares number at (855) 870-2708 and spoke to a customer service representative who told me that we are doing very well for our first-time efforts in this campaign.

Thank you to all supporters!

Let's get some new supporters and keep going until the last day--December 10th or the end of our "active" period and the beginning of the "annuity" period..

Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and live the life you want. Don't cook tonight. Pamper your taste buds with delicious Schwan's Foods. Call 1-855-870-7208 or order online and cite Campaign ID 21538!
https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Milena Zavoli