[Ohio-talk] State convention NFB Ohio

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 29 22:43:11 UTC 2015

Kaiti

If the convention schedule is similar to last year, it would mean Thurs evening board meeting, which would necessitate a Thursday morning departure. Nothing is in stone yet, but we had thrown in the time of 10 am Cincinnati departure, then Dayton would be next stop, Then Springfield, so approximate times might be
11 ish in Dayton, 12 in Springfield. Just ballpark idea since they are about an hour apart give or take by bus.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android