[Ohio-talk] Bus for State Convention

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Sun Aug 30 22:16:23 UTC 2015

 Hello Everyone,
If I lived in one of the cities with the available bus I would send my money for Yvonne and I tomorrow.
This is a great opportunity.
Does anyone one how far the hotel is from Greyhound and whether Paratransit in Cleveland goes there.
I spent about $500 last year to get to and from Convention.
One year it was more because we ended up renting a car for someone to drive in addition to gas and paying the driver.
$100 round trip with not worries about transportation when you get to Cleveland is wonderful.
Colleen Roth