[Ohio-talk] Ohio-talk] State convention NFB Ohio

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 11:57:19 UTC 2015

I was just making a suggestion

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Karen L
Warner via Ohio-talk
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 7:50 PM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Karen L Warner
Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] Ohio-talk] State convention NFB Ohio

Richard would you be so kind as to check out the smaller limo bus line and
report back to us?  Please double check the hours for the greyhound bus for
Cleveland.   THANK YOU. KAREN

richard via Ohio-talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>		greyhound is not closed on Sunday
>Did you also look at a smaller bus like limo bus? richard

Warner via Ohio-talk
>Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 5:31 PM
>To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
>Cc: Karen L Warner
>Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] State convention NFB Ohio
>
>Everyone here are a few tidbits to also consider when thinking about the
trip. They are---a twelve passenger van is $1200 + gas---(and you would need
four vans)--- a taxis from Cleveland to Independence will run you $35 to
$45. Mega does not go to Independence. The Greyhound bus is closed on
Sundays. This trip can be fun -rewarding-and a chance to renew and gain new
friendships. Let's all go and enjoy the convention.      Karen

>Carol Akers via Ohio-talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>Good Saturday morning to all!
>>
>>Wow, we are 4 Saturdays away from our in person State Board Meeting and
less than 90 days from our state convention in Independence Ohio. Time
flies. How many are beginning to plan for travel to convention? I would like
to throw something out to you as an efficient, cost effective idea. Karen
Warner & I have been doing some research on a bus trip for convention & here
are the facts.

>>For $100 a person/seat we can have pick up points in 4 cities- being
Cincinnati, Dayton, Springfield & Columbus for round trip travel to
convention.

>>What does that mean for you? That means one driver, no worries about
finding rides or traveling to a bus station & finding transportation to the
hotel and back. Not having to go by the Greyhound schedule or Mega bus
schedule, or pay per mile for private drivers who then have to either stay
in town for the weekend or end up making 4 trips back & forth instead of a
round trip.  etc. Why not ride together, have fun and not worry about extra
issues. We have ideas for making it a fun trip.

>>Who is interested?
>>

>>Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Ohio-talk: