[Ohio-talk] NFB Scrip Ohio

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 22:54:37 UTC 2015

It is now December. As you all prepare for the Holidays plan to shop for
gifts that people on your list will enjoy and that will also benefit our
organization. That is a win win situation. We have our NFB Scrip Ohio
fundraising program where you can purchase gift cards and allow the
merchants to fund us. You can purchase candy from the Malley's campaign.
There is also the Schwan's Cares fundraiser from which you can purchase food
items. That campaign ID number is 21538.

The NFB Scrip orders for December are due shortly, on December 3 by 7:00
p.m.

Happy shopping and thank you for supporting our affiliate!

Shelbi