[Ohio-talk] OOD Sunset Review Commission testimony

barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 12:36:41 UTC 2015

Robert, Eric’s email address is peduffy63 at gmail.com <mailto:peduffy63 at gmail.com>. This is why I begged people to hold on to their convention agendas. All the contact information for the entire board is at its end, and Eric’s contact information is on the front cover.

Barbara
Barbara Pierce
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you zwant; blindness is not what holds you back.