[Ohio-talk] Malley's Chocolates Orders surpassed the $1,000 mark!

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Thu Dec 3 19:31:40 UTC 2015

Dear Supporters,

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

We've done it!  Malley's Chocolates tally is now $1,113.30, thanks to our latest supporter, Tom and Sherry Ruth!  Thank you!

 Will you be next?  Will you be the one to put us closer to the $1,500 mark or beyond?

  It's not hard to order from Malley's Chocolates.  The site is easy to navigate and when you're done, you can look forward to that special moment when the UPS driver delivers your delectable treats to your door!

To order from  Malley's Chocolates, please go to:

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

The shipping period is from November 4th to December 14th, 2015, and orders will be accepted until 11:59 P.M.

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

 If you have questions or need help placing your order, please contact me at mzavoli at roadrunner.com or call me at (216) 939-0502.

  To contact Malley's Chocolates directly about fliers and forms or other
questions, e-mail Bill Malley JR., at bmalley at malleys.com or write to:  13400
Brookpark Road. Cleveland, Ohio 44135 or call these general numbers:  (216)
325-5570, (216) 226-8300,/or 1-(800) 275-6255
Fundraising:  (216) 898-4994
Fax:  1-(800) 211-0567

Once again, thank you, Tom and Sherry Ruth.  The future is looking bright for our fundraising program  because of your generosity!

Let's continue our upward trend and go for the pot of gold--$1,500 and beyond!

Milena Zavoli
Season's Greetings!
Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio.
Check out Malley’s collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special!
Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio