[Ohio-talk] Cute song

Payne, Richard L (Synchrony Financial) richard.payne at synchronyfinancial.com
Mon Dec 7 20:07:29 UTC 2015

But it rocked the house lol

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Macy McClain via Ohio-talk
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2015 2:42 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List
Cc: Macy McClain
Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] Cute song

That man was Jonathan Noles, son of Karen. During Richard's presentN Sunday morning, he was asked to sing. His song was not Federation-related, however.
I enjoyed this year's convention. Hopefully we can have more time to prepare the songs as a group for next year's convention.
Also, I will not be making it on tonight's call, because I'm studying for finals coming up tomorrow and the rest of the week.
Have a great week! :-)
Macy

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 7, 2015, at 1:46 PM, Cheryl Fields via Ohio-talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> K, thanks I will pass this along. There was a man that sang something
> on Sunday. Hope I am not confused, smiles. Blessings, C
>
> On 12/4/15, Kaiti Shelton via Ohio-talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>> I don't think we sang too many on Sunday morning, but the ones that I
>> do recall were Happy Home for the Blind and Live the Life You Want.
>> Other things performed throughout the weekend included Braille is
>> Beautiful, Accessible Technology, Glory Federation, Blind Workshop
>> Blues, the Library Song, and possibly one or two more that I'll
>> hopefully recall later.  Hope this helps.
>>
>>> On 12/4/15, Cheryl Fields via Ohio-talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>> Hi, Of course I know that everyone has moved on, lol. But, wanted to
>>> say that the music was really good.  It was so good that someone
>>> approached me a few days ago asking for the names of the songs that
>>> were sang on Sunday morning at covention. I could not remember the
>>> titles, smiles. Will you send list?
>>> Next year is the 70 anniversary, what about a choir with 70 people
>>> from around the state in it? I'm just saying, lol. Thank you.

>>> options or get your account info for
>>> Ohio-talk:
>>> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__nfbnet.org_mailm
>>> an_options_ohio-2Dtalk-5Fnfbnet.org_kaiti.shelton-2540gmail.com&d=Cw