[Ohio-talk] Introductions and Request

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 02:08:52 UTC 2015

great lets go build the federation.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Denver A
Jones via Ohio-talk
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2015 6:44 PM
To: Ohio Talks Technical Support
Cc: Denver A Jones
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Introductions and Request

     Please excuse the lengthy delay in me getting around to this. My name
is Denver Jones, newly  elected President of the Diabetes Action Network
(D.A.N) of Ohio. Replacing Ms. Wanda Sloan who is now our Vice President.
She and I shall embark on launching a social media platform as well as some
other neat new ideas to increase membership and their enter action.

     That brings me to my request. I would like the Leadership of each
chapter reach out to me off-list at  emfs1969 at gmail.com your meeting days
and times. I personally will be visiting a chapter each quarter as part of
my recruiting efforts.

Thank you in advance,

Denver Jones