[Ohio-talk] google chrome

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 03:14:11 UTC 2015

Hello,
I apologize if this is off topic, but I was hoping another JAWS
user could share their thoughts.  I use Internet Explorer at my
work in Salesforce and it does ok, but the majority of people use
chrome.  Freedom Scientific is telling me that Google chrome is
not accessible with JAWS at all and that it would not be for at
least a couple years.  However, I was wondering if anyone who
uses JAWS 16 or 17 has had any success using chrome.  I do
research, entering phone numbers into accounts that don't have
them.  Is it worth trying chrome or would it be too difficult to
navigate with JAWS?
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay