[Ohio-talk] Malley's Chocolates--A Growing Tally

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Tue Dec 8 19:09:08 UTC 2015

Dear Listers,

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

More good news!

Annette Lutz has supported Malley's Chocolates; now our tally stands at $1,500!  Wow!

Reminder:  We have only 6 days left for our Malley's Fundraising project and we are now at $1,500.  Now is the time to buy from Malley's Chocolates and please tell others about how much you like their confections!

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

Please place your orders during the shipping period, which is from November 4th to December 14th, 2015.  Shipping is free if you buy at least $60 worth of products.

If you have questions or need help placing your order, please contact me at mzavoli at roadrunner.com or call me at (216) 939-0502.

  To contact Malley's Chocolates directly about fliers and forms or other questions, e-mail Bill Malley JR., at bmalley at malleys.com or write to:  13400 Brookpark Road. Cleveland, Ohio 44135 or call these general numbers:  (216) 325-5570, (216) 226-8300, or 1-(800) 275-6255
Fundraising:  (216) 898-4994
Fax:  1-(800) 211-0567

Thank you Annette Lutz, for your generous support.  Let's keep a good thing going!

Milena Zavoli
Season's Greetings!
Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio.
Check out Malley's collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special! Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address