[Ohio-talk] MFI corp sponsorship request group

Walter Mitchell wmitchell at l2tpands.com
Mon Dec 14 16:59:33 UTC 2015

Hello Sherry Ruth, William Turner and Alexis Tyson,

Please provide me with off list contact information for you. I would like to
schedule a tele-conference this week. My address is wmitchell at l2tpands.com.
Please use the phone below.

Blind love is the answer, presently, and for our future!

Much Love,

Walter Mitchell

Member Cincinnati Chapter

(513) 582-8606