[Ohio-talk] Auction of Holiday Paintings that I made through the Cleveland Sight Center!

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 14 18:54:55 UTC 2015

Hi this is Owen, first I want to say I hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas!!! As some of you may know I have been creating alot of paintings lately! Matter of fact, 3 of my winter/Christmas themed paintings "Winter's Path," "Angels" and "2 Birds" have been a successes with CSC Greeting Cards campaign!!! Now here's your chance if you enjoy and love art or maybe give one to a friend, each of my acrylic paintings 20x16 are now up for auction at the Cleveland Sight Center, all proceeds would go towards me and supporting my artwork! Bidding is now until Dec 21, 2015 and winner will be announced. I am taking bids so if anyone is interested please email me a ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com or ojmccaf63 at gmail.com or call me at 440 724-1530!! I have attached images of the 3 paintings. Winter's Path a snowy path with bare trees on each side cover in snow. "2 birds" 2 birds sitting on a snow covered tree branch, and Angels, two glass geometric shaped angels in reflecting colors of blue and gold! So I hope you all have an interest and I look forward on hearing from you.
PS. I hope someone gets this message. Last message I sent which was about my artwork at the NFB State Convention just thinking you for having the opportunity to showcase my artwork, seemed to not have gone through. Please if someone gets this email. please let me know. Thanks
Owen J. McCafferty