[Ohio-talk] great article

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 19:22:05 UTC 2015

? I hope that I am not out of line... Well here goes.
This article was well written but, do all blind persons feel this way?
Some of us would love to see again, grandchildren, sunrises and other
things... However this does not mean that we are not doing everything
we can to be productive and relevant while maintaining a positive
attitude. I understand the nfb's thinking about cures.... But, it
makes me uncomfortable when 1 individual speaks this way, for all
blind persons, we are the same and different. Hopefully the author she
is angry with reads the article. Because we are similarily different,
this may be the information his/ her research provided.  Blessings,
Cheryl