[Ohio-talk] training

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 02:02:24 UTC 2015

Hello,
I am thinking about getting an iphone soon.  Not exactly sure
when, but probably within the next few months.  I have used a
flip phone up until now, so I know I will need some training on
the touchscreen.  I ordered a Focus 14 blue Braille display to
use with the iphone for tactile feedback.  I live in Medina which
is between Cleveland and Akron.  I am looking for someone in
Medina, southern Cuyahoga, or western Summit counties who has an
iphone who could give me some in person lessons on voiceover.
Therefore, if you live in any of these counties or know someone
who does that would be willing to give me some hands-on lessons,
please contact me offlist.  Verbal descriptions alone do not help
me learn.  I am more of a hands-on learner.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay