[Ohio-talk] Miami Valley chapter meeting and holiday gathering

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 03:49:42 UTC 2015

Dusty LOVED his food.  He was excited about it.  Of course he loves his food. Thanks for sending some home for him.

    On Tuesday, December 15, 2015 10:25 AM, Karen <ladynfb at att.net> wrote:

  Thanks Carol I enjoyed having you at our Christmas Party/meeting.  I am glad you enjoyed the food and fellowship as well as the business.  We believe a chapter should always work together to be successful as we are striving to do!  I hope Dustin enjoyed his food too.
Karen Noles