[Ohio-talk] : KNFB Reader: Make the Print Yours thisHolidaySeasonfor $74.99!

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 01:30:53 UTC 2015

If it is an accommodation that is necessary because of your blindness, and if you are not being given material in a format that is accessible to you, then it is reasonable that you should be allowed to use that app, and that app only, to help you do your job more efficiently. The other option is to get a program like open book that connects to a scanner, and runs on your computer, to scan documents.

Sent from my iPhone