[Ohio-talk] Ohio NAPUB list

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Dec 29 16:12:18 UTC 2015

This is Marianne Denning and I am the newly elected president of the
Ohio NAPUB chapter.  NAPUB stands for National Association to Promote
the Use of Braille.  We have several members and are getting ready to
plan some exciting activities in the next year.

If you want to join our email list please go to
If you want to join our email list please go to
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/ohio-napub_nfbnet.org
and sign up to join this list. If you have problems please contact me
and I will help.  I hope our other board members will also introduce
themselves.

If you would like to be a member and have not paid your dues of $5.00
please contact me and I will provide information on where to send your
money.

Have a Happy New Year!
--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA