[Ohio-talk] March For Independence

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 00:32:13 UTC 2015

Although I know Richard and others are hard at work, I haven’t heard Richard beating the drums for the March For Independence for a while.

I would encourage everyone to refer to this effort in exactly that way, the “March For Independence." I have seen a lot on lists and in postings about the MFI. Remember the Brand is what’s important. What do we want people to remember? March For Independence, which has some meaning, or do we want to plant MFI which has  no meaning in the minds of people we are reaching out to?

With that in mind, let’s raise some money so that we can all March for Independence together.

Eric