[Ohio-talk] Prayer request

Denver Jones emfs1969 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 16:23:21 UTC 2015

As we depart the church and board the bus in route to our final destination you can feel the agony and pain in the quiet. We can feel the love in all of the public serviceman that standard attention and salute as we bring his casket to the truck.  I can feel the love and respect from everyone lining the streets. Yet it does not make this any easier.  It is killing me inside as we ready ourselves to lay his body in the ground.  May my dear friend firefighter Patrick Walter man rest in peace and may his wife find a way to carry on without him. Please pray with us and for us.