[Ohio-talk] Malley's Chocolates: Open For Business!

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Sat Feb 7 17:58:37 UTC 2015

Dear Listers,

You've guessed it!  It's another e-mail about Malley's chocolates and how deliciously satisfying they are.

Just imagine:
Spring is on its way.
All the snow and ice will soon be a distant memory.  You look forward to buying the latest spring fashions, a new pair of shoes and a ticket to a new opportunity!  A new opportunity, I say?  Yes, because you know that every order you place with Malley's Chocolates means that another child can attend BELL Camp; a new opportunity for another blind college student can benefit from an NFB of OH scholarship.  Your order of Malley's Chocolates will allow those who have never attended a national or state convention, the opportunity to learn about the Federation and its programs and to make new friends for years to come.  In a nutshell, when you place an order with Malley's Chocolates, you make life better for yet another blind person, and you get to enjoy the flavor of your favorite sweet treats.

 I invite everyone on this list to take advantage of Malley's fundraising Easter Campaign and tell everyone you know about it as well.

A website has been setup specifically for the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio fundraising campaign. All purchases made on that site will directly benefit National Federation of the Blind of Ohio. To connect to this site, please visit

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

You can place your orders now and the shipping dates are from February 23rd to March 30th.
If you want help with your order, you can call me at (216) 939-0502.

Thank you, and I know that with your help, we can make this Easter campaign better than before.

Milena Zavoli