[Ohio-talk] Fundraising efforts

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 22:29:58 UTC 2015

I wanted to let folks know that we had just six people order Scrip cards in February from our fundraiser NFB Scrip Ohio. I mailed out 3 packages, and hand delivered the other 3. This month we earned $80 after deducting shipping costs. Sorry I don't have figures for the ScripNow orders so if you have participated in that portion of the fundraiser you are not included in the above figure but you are greatly appreciated.
You can have cards mailed two ways. If you choose to pay $5 per month they are sent so that you must sign for them. If you do not choose that method they are sent first class mail and NFB Ohio pays the postage.
Remember that if a chapter has 5 people sign up and use the presto pay function the registration fee for the 2015 state convention will be waived for the entire chapter. Presto Pay is a program very similar to Pay Pal.

As always, happy shopping,
Shelbi