[Ohio-talk] Another Malley Order

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Tue Feb 10 03:29:28 UTC 2015

Hello Readers,

A second order was just placed with Malley's Chocolates.  This time, congratulations goes out to Kyle Conley, who has just purchased 69.50 from Malley's Chocolates website.

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

Now, with my order and his, we have a combined totoal of $129.65.  Already our fundraising efforts are picking up and the amount is gathering momentum.  Will you join us next?

Let's keep the momentum going.  Let's be like that little engine that could and build that giant locomotive--not made of steel, but of the hopes and dreams for a better life for everyone through our fundraising program with Malley's Chocolates.

Milena Zavoli
Put a spring in your step!  Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and treat yourself to Malley's Chocolates.  They're irresistibly delicious!  Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio