[Ohio-talk] infocision

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 21:11:22 UTC 2015

  Hello,
I have a question for you regarding Infocision.  I currently or
can
meet the computer requirements to work at home for Infocision, so
that's not
an issue.  However, the problem is going to be the landline
phone.  My
parents own a company that already uses two lines, one for the
phone calls
and one for faxes.  Therefore, we would need to either add a
third phone
line which my dad says is going to be very costly, over $300.  Or
my parents
said that they might be willing to switch one of their lines to a
digital
phone service if they can get free long distance with a digital
service.  I
was doing some research on digital phone services and it appears
that they
work through your Internet connection.  Infocision requires the
phone and
Internet to be on separate lines which they are now, but if they
are using a
digital phone service, is that going to affect me in any way
considering
that the phone and Internet cannot be on the same line? I could
not use the
digital phone service because it states on their website that
digital phone
services are not permitted, so my parents would be the ones who
would need
to use the digital service.  Or do you think the state would
potentially
pick up some of the cost to drop the third landline to my house
considering
this is a work related expense? If you think they might cover
some of the
cost, how would I go about submitting a request like this to my
counselor?
And another stipulation on the phone line is that the state would
need to
use Frontier since we are already established with them as our
phone service
provider.
And there is no other office I can use to work.  My dad has a
warehouse, but
the office portion is not available as it is being used as a
storage unit
for work items.  Therefore, what do you suggest we do to meet
both mine and
my parents' company needs?
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay